Located in the “Les Mourlas” business area in Cornebarrieu (31700), the Glass & Mug welcomes you in a warm and friendly space. Our motivation is fueled by the good humor and the good-natured atmosphere that reigns in our establishment open to all. Whether you come with your family to taste our delicious homemade Belgian fries as well as our fresh and local products or with friends after work to relax and enjoy one of our many refreshing beers, there will always be a place for you !
You will also appreciate
The beer drawers rental service, our home cooking including our Belgian fries as well as the catering part, the tasting of our spirits, but also our shaded terrace, private parking or even the air-conditioned room.
At the moment, on tap, we are offering our classics but also rarer or new beers:
- La Krombacher: Our German thirsty “Pils” beer. Easy to drink, with little bitterness, Krombacher can be enjoyed regularly in several pints, all this facilitated by its alcohol level of 4.8 ° and its very refreshing side.
- La Delirium Tremens: The blond beer from the famous “Delirium” range from the Huyghe brewery. Spicy, fruity and strong (8.5 °), Tremens is a must-have for triple bers
- La Paix Dieu: Cistercian abbey beer, brewed only at full moon, this triple beer is fruity and smooth. Despite its 10 ° alcohol content, it remains very (too) easy to drink
- L’Averbode: The top of the range from the Huyghe brewery, a very well constructed luxury tasting beer, reaching 7.5 ° alcohol content. Norbertine abbey beer, the Averbode is made with 3 cereals: spelled, oats and barley
- Lupulus Hopera: The latest arrival on tap, a Belgian Pale Ale (equivalent to IPA but designed in Belgium) at 6 ° alcohol content. It presents a hoppy bitterness, florality, and acidity on the malts.
In this new period to mark with a white stone or a white beer, yes there is also humor, our establishment awaits you both indoors and on our 2 sunny terraces to finally recover those moments of sharing that we have missed so much.
And this renewal is accompanied by our new Team. It is in the company of our new recruit Thibault that you will be able to taste and discover many new products: new English beers, Scottish beers, English ciders and quality wines always chosen with care.
You can also have your meals on site. From Tuesday to Sunday at noon you will enjoy our new menu, our house burger and our Belgian fries accompanied by a salad or our mussels and fries (only on Sunday noon). For the evening, for example, take advantage of our take-away tapas formula and enjoy!
We look forward to seeing you and don’t hesitate to book. Open Tuesday to Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 11 p.m., Saturday from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m. and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. See you soon.
The Glass and Mug team
07 70 01 13 12
The Glass And Mug, it’s also great events all year round : concerts, sporting moments, tastings or even traditional festivals put in the spotlight with typical menus and always the wise advice of the whole team.
Isabelle et Franck