Selection of moment to pressure
At the moment, on tap, we are offering our classics but also rarer or new beers:
- La Krombacher: Our German thirsty “Pils” beer. Easy to drink, with little bitterness, Krombacher can be enjoyed regularly in several pints, all this facilitated by its alcohol level of 4.8 ° and its very refreshing side.
- La Delirium Tremens: The blond beer from the famous “Delirium” range from the Huyghe brewery. Spicy, fruity and strong (8.5 °), Tremens is a must-have for triple beers
- La Paix Dieu: Cistercian abbey beer, brewed only at full moon, this triple beer is fruity and smooth. Despite its 10 ° alcohol content, it remains very (too) easy to drink
- L’Averbode: The top of the range from the Huyghe brewery, a very well constructed luxury tasting beer, reaching 7.5 ° alcohol content. Norbertine abbey beer, the Averbode is made with 3 cereals: spelled, oats and barley
- Lupulus Hopera: The latest arrival on tap, a Belgian Pale Ale (equivalent to IPA but designed in Belgium) at 6 ° alcohol content. It presents a hoppy bitterness, florality, and an acidity on the malts.