The Glass and Mug always offers you new flavors with these Scottish beers
- HOPO BEER 6.2 IPA Broughton 50cl
Aromatic profile: round and fresh. Citrus, lime, biscuit.
- BEER 50CL WILLIAMS BROS BIRDS AND BEES 4.3 °
This ale is brewed from Belgian blond malt, two varieties of hops – Nelson Sauvin and Amarillo – and an infusion of elderflower. It’s a thirst-quenching beer, very thirst-quenching.
- BEER 50CL WILLIAM BROS MARCH OF THE PENGUINS 4.9 °
This dark beer has very malty, coffee aromas that develop into notes of orange zest, liquorice, all revealing a slight bitterness and a creamy texture. Williams Bros.
Brewery is one of the first Scottish craft breweries to develop in the late 1980s, and is located in Killibank, the stronghold of Scottish beer.
- MIDNIGHT SUN BEER – Spicy English dark beer (ginger) 5.6%
A delicious typical beer with notes of coffee, roasted malt, spices, ginger and honey. We also discover chocolate notes on the palate. With its dress is a deep black, this beer gives off flavors of caramel and cookies. It’s a complex and sweet beer, paradoxical, like its name!
- TIN MAN Tropical IPA: Golden, fruity and hoppy
The Head Honcho of the Totemic range, this tribal IPA is pale and powerful, with punchy tropical notes.
- TALKING HEAD 4,40 ° Blonde American Pale Ale Beer
This APA expresses American hops. The aromas of pine merge with ripe and tropical fruits. A fruity American Pale Ale where the hops present does not erase the touch of wheat.
- LAGER CHE GUAVA 3,50 ° blond gluten free beer
Light, fruity and refreshing beer. This gluten-free lager offers an explosion of guava. With aromas of tropical fruits and citrus.